OK, I'm back home and with a few relax time in front of me.

I will probably be able to kill Robin by the end of the week... :p

Just give me time for a few YASD before to get back into nethacking.

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

"Jym" <moyen@loria.fr> wrote in message
> OK, I'm back home and with a few relax time in front of me.
>
> I will probably be able to kill Robin by the end of the week... :p
>
> Just give me time for a few YASD before to get back into nethacking.
>
> Hypocoristiquement,
> Jym.

Jym, could you contact 777 to get the latest save file.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

As far as I know, I sent the files off to M.O. and she took her turns
and then sent them on to Jym last week. We did this since M.O. was next
in line and Jym had stated he'd be away for a week.

So, I think Jym may already have the files.

>From what I recall of M.O.'s progress, she had finished off another
level or two of the mines and just reached minetown.

Goodluck Jym! Robin is pretty nicely equiped so far.

-777

777 wrote:
> As far as I know, I sent the files off to M.O. and she took her turns
> and then sent them on to Jym last week. We did this since M.O. was
next
> in line and Jym had stated he'd be away for a week.
>
> So, I think Jym may already have the files.
>
> >From what I recall of M.O.'s progress, she had finished off another
> level or two of the mines and just reached minetown.
>
> Goodluck Jym! Robin is pretty nicely equiped so far.
>

> -777

Could someone please add my onto the waiting list? Ive already had a go
(I was the 2nd person to go), but I wouldnt mind going again

Also, I thought the point of this was to get 1000 turns through in a
day or two... it seems like 1000 turns are taking closer to a week than
a day.

Finally, where are the updates??

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Jym wrote:
> [Admission of complete ignorance of previous discussions stating
incompatability between OS versions.]

That's too bad Jym.

On Thu, 11 May 2005, Marky Mark wrote:

> 777 wrote:
> > As far as I know, I sent the files off to M.O. and she took her turns
> > and then sent them on to Jym last week. We did this since M.O. was
> next
> > in line and Jym had stated he'd be away for a week.
> >
> > So, I think Jym may already have the files.
> >
> > >From what I recall of M.O.'s progress, she had finished off another
> > level or two of the mines and just reached minetown.
> >
> > Goodluck Jym! Robin is pretty nicely equiped so far.
> >

> > -777
>
> Could someone please add my onto the waiting list? Ive already had a go
> (I was the 2nd person to go), but I wouldnt mind going again
>
> Also, I thought the point of this was to get 1000 turns through in a
> day or two... it seems like 1000 turns are taking closer to a week than
> a day.
>
> Finally, where are the updates??

I think I have the files. I'll try and play my turns this afternoon.

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

On Thu, 11 May 2005, Marky Mark wrote:

> 777 wrote:
> > As far as I know, I sent the files off to M.O. and she took her turns
> > and then sent them on to Jym last week. We did this since M.O. was
> next
> > in line and Jym had stated he'd be away for a week.
> >
> > So, I think Jym may already have the files.
> >
> > >From what I recall of M.O.'s progress, she had finished off another
> > level or two of the mines and just reached minetown.
> >
> > Goodluck Jym! Robin is pretty nicely equiped so far.
> >

> > -777
>
> Could someone please add my onto the waiting list? Ive already had a go
> (I was the 2nd person to go), but I wouldnt mind going again
>
> Also, I thought the point of this was to get 1000 turns through in a
> day or two... it seems like 1000 turns are taking closer to a week than
> a day.
>
> Finally, where are the updates??

Just tried what I got but there was some savefile incompatibility (I'm
running Nethack under linux). I passed everything to Lasse Nyomen (if the
email I found on google groups is correct).

If anybody has an idea concerning the save files, I would be glad to give
it a try and, hopefully, play Robin later.

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

LasseN wrote:
> "Jym" <moyen@loria.fr> skrev i melding
<snip>
> > If anybody has an idea concerning the save files, I would be glad
to give
> > it a try and, hopefully, play Robin later.
> >
> > Hypocoristiquement,
> > Jym.

<more snip>
> Jym - one thought, it wasnt wrong username in save file? If so,
change it to
> the username you use
>
> LasseN

Pssst, this has already been discussed. Save files are OS dependent,
so anyone who doesn't have access to Windows' NH is outta luck since
the Robin has been started on Windows.

I will eventually get in on this line except I should update my NH to
3.4.3 first and I'm procrastinating...

-K

"Jym" <moyen@loria.fr> skrev i melding
> On Thu, 11 May 2005, Marky Mark wrote:
>

>> 777 wrote:
>> > As far as I know, I sent the files off to M.O. and she took her turns
>> > and then sent them on to Jym last week. We did this since M.O. was
>> next
>> > in line and Jym had stated he'd be away for a week.
>> >
>> > So, I think Jym may already have the files.

>> > level or two of the mines and just reached minetown.
>> >
>> > Goodluck Jym! Robin is pretty nicely equiped so far.
>> >

>> > -777
>>
>> Could someone please add my onto the waiting list? Ive already had a go
>> (I was the 2nd person to go), but I wouldnt mind going again
>>
>> Also, I thought the point of this was to get 1000 turns through in a
>> day or two... it seems like 1000 turns are taking closer to a week than
>> a day.
>>
>> Finally, where are the updates??
>
> Just tried what I got but there was some savefile incompatibility (I'm
> running Nethack under linux). I passed everything to Lasse Nyomen (if the
> email I found on google groups is correct).
>
> If anybody has an idea concerning the save files, I would be glad to give
> it a try and, hopefully, play Robin later.
>
> Hypocoristiquement,
> Jym.

Got our little fellow, played some more or less uneventful turns (Mostly
shopping in one form or another), and passing it on to
Michael, as I couldnt find Sidsels mail address at the moment.