Windows 7 giving trouble after trying to downlaod real player

Med_af

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
After trying to downlaod real player, windows 7 has been giving me multiple problems.

1. Whenever I restart my vaio, the windows wireless service is "not running" and it will always give me the error that the connection between your access point, router or cable modem and the internet is broken. After i trouble ahoot it a couple of times it fixes.

2. The Aero feature will not start automatically as i restart my laptop. My laptop freezes for a while and then Aero starts working.

3. Chrome isn't working anymore and when i try downlaoding it, it won't work.

Besides this my laptop has become really slow and basically it hasn't been able to do.much
since this happened. Please help!

Med_af

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
I tried all 3 solutions but none of them could solve the problem. My laptop didn't have any viruses or malicious software, and changing the IP didn't help either.

Although when i restarted my laptop i got a windows recovery error and i ran the startup repair tool, but my computer was not able to fully fix the problem. Just to let u know, I've also strted my laptop in safe mode and it worked fine so i guess it doesnt have any problem with the basic discs and drives?

Med_af

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013

I tried all 3 solutions but none of them could solve the problem. My laptop didn't have any viruses or malicious software, and changing the IP didn't help either.

Although when i restarted my laptop i got a windows recovery error and i ran the startup repair tool, but my computer was not able to fully fix the problem. Just to let u know, I've also strted my laptop in safe mode and it worked fine so i guess it doesnt have any problem with the basic discs and drives?