Two questions froma newbie

Milkman

Distinguished
May 6, 2002

I've been playing NetHack quite a lot for a couple of weeks now. I did
try it many years ago, but only started to play seriously now.

I have two rings in my posession right now: ring of polymorph control
and ring of teleport control. Unfortunately I don't know how to use
these. Please help me out here.

Cheers,

Milkman

Milkman wrote:
> I have two rings in my posession right now: ring of polymorph control
> and ring of teleport control. Unfortunately I don't know how to use
> these. Please help me out here.

As you might expect with jewelry, you need to wear these rings in order
to obtain their benefits. Think about what it means to have polymorph
control or teleport control and you may realize that, _by themselves_,
the rings will not do anything to bring about the effects of polymorph
or teleport.

Hope this helps!

-Ken