RoundRobin web page

I made a small web page for RoundRobin on NAO. It doesn't have much
real content, just links to the relevant pages on alt.org. In the
process of making this web page, though, I discovered termrec, a
ttyplayer for Windows. :D

The link for the DiamondRobin dumplog still shows the ascension.

If anybody besides me wants to host this web page or edit it and turn
it into something more interesting, please do so.

http://michael.lehotay.com/nethack/robin.html

-ML

Michael Lehotay wrote:

> If anybody besides me wants to host this web page or edit it and turn
> it into something more interesting, please do so.

Let's take turns in editing the RoundRobin page!

:)

--
Boudewijn Waijers (kroisos at home.nl).

Boudewijn Waijers wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 13:41:03 +0200:
> Michael Lehotay wrote:
>
> > If anybody besides me wants to host this web page or edit it and turn
> > it into something more interesting, please do so.
>
> Let's take turns in editing the RoundRobin page!

You're joking, but it's a good idea. A wiki would be handy, since there
is no good way to keep notes in-game .

--
"Sometimes I stand by the door and look into the darkness. Then I
am reminded how dearly I cherish my boredom, and what a precious

In article <d6f9kg$p5h$1@news2.zwoll1.ov.home.nl>,
"Boudewijn Waijers" <kroisos@REMOVETHISWORD.home.nl> wrote:

> Michael Lehotay wrote:
>
> > If anybody besides me wants to host this web page or edit it and turn
> > it into something more interesting, please do so.
>
> Let's take turns in editing the RoundRobin page!
>
> :)

Wouldn't that make it a wiki?

Cheers,
Art

--
Art Willis
nhplayer@trantor.nospam.com Despam to reply

Michael Lehotay wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005, Boudewijn Waijers wrote:

>> Let's take turns in editing the RoundRobin page!

[ :) removed when quoted ]

> I've moved the page to SeedWiki. Now anybody can make whatever changes
> they like.

[...]

I was only kidding!

--