YASD

My 18th level priest got luckier than anyone ever has a right to be: I
had found 2 bones piles with plenty of spellbooks and one from a failed
ascension run with 3 AoLS in a BoH. I also managed to id a WoW in my
inventory, genocide liches and mind flayers, and had a nice AC at -25.

Lo and behold, coming back from the castle through the mazes back to
Medusa's island, I wasnt paying attention after killing two chickatrice
and turned to stone. I had forgotten to swap my AoESP back to an AoLS -
I had 4 in my inventory.

Really, really stupid.

Jack Bolsen wrote:

> Really, really stupid.