YAFAP

I finally ascended! My character was George the Neutral Human Male
Barbarian. I had 4318562 points. George never died once, and didn't have
to use his two amulets of life saving. The closest he came to death is when
he was fighting Pestilence (His wand of death had run out of charges and he
was stricken with illness several times. Luckily, his blessed unicorn horn
did the trick every time).

I stayed up to 4:30 AM to finish the game, and I was so happy to have
finally passed the it! I did use spoiler pages, but I didn't save scum or
exploit any bugs. I also didn't polymorph any objects or my character.

Now excuse me while I go brag to my nerdy friends who know what nethack is.

In message <l5Sie.1409836$8l.172849@pd7tw1no>, Doug Gish
<gishd@hotmail.com> writes
>I finally ascended! My character was George the Neutral Human Male
>Barbarian. I had 4318562 points. George never died once, and didn't have
>to use his two amulets of life saving. The closest he came to death is when
>he was fighting Pestilence (His wand of death had run out of charges and he
>was stricken with illness several times. Luckily, his blessed unicorn horn
>did the trick every time).
>
>I stayed up to 4:30 AM to finish the game, and I was so happy to have
>finally passed the it! I did use spoiler pages, but I didn't save scum or
>exploit any bugs. I also didn't polymorph any objects or my character.
>
>Now excuse me while I go brag to my nerdy friends who know what nethack is.

Congratulations, May it be the first of many.
--
Leon Coles