I cant connect to anything other than Internet Explorer

I need help on how to go about fixing a problem when I try
to connect to a game or MUd through telnet... I dont know
whats going on here!
1 answer Last reply
More about connect internet explorer

    Which Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware are you running, and on what
    operating system? If you're not, I suggest you consult the support section
    for the game you're trying to run (there are specific ports, and there may
    be forwarding to your machine by IP) or other networking newsgroups. Please
    try to post specific information, i.e., any error messages you're seeing,
    what the game is, what updates on the game you've done, and what operating
    system you're on.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Dainen" <anonymous@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need help on how to go about fixing a problem when I try
    > to connect to a game or MUd through telnet... I dont know
    > whats going on here!

Routers Internet Explorer Connection Microsoft Networking