I cant connect to anything other than Internet Explorer

Last response: in Networking
November 10, 2004 4:59:11 PM

I need help on how to go about fixing a problem when I try
to connect to a game or MUd through telnet... I dont know
whats going on here!
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 6:20:46 PM

Which Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware are you running, and on what
operating system? If you're not, I suggest you consult the support section
for the game you're trying to run (there are specific ports, and there may
be forwarding to your machine by IP) or other networking newsgroups. Please
try to post specific information, i.e., any error messages you're seeing,
what the game is, what updates on the game you've done, and what operating
system you're on.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC