Green slime antidote?

So, I ate a green slime corpse. Oh yes, and in the Elemental Planes
too. So, I tossed on an amulet of unchanging and saved my skin, so to
speak. My question is - do I have to leave it on, or will the
impending sliming death time out so I can put the AoY back on to find
the magic portal?

Thanks,
Fish

And it looks like taking off the AoU is safe now. Great.

You can also zap yourself with a wand of fire, or (as a Dudley's
Dungeon comic once demonstrated) polymorph.

"ihope" <ihope127@writing.com> wrote in news:1116784024.587809.66940
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> You can also zap yourself with a wand of fire, or (as a Dudley's
> Dungeon comic once demonstrated) polymorph.

Don't forget that a player could ignite a potion of oil, throw it up and
let it hit the hero on the head.

Polymorphing in the Astral Plane didn't seem like the best solution :)

That's a new one on me.

I could have probably have cast fireball on myself as well.