Does this forum inpact the PC industry?

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You guys and your cult loyalties to company "X" or company "Y" act as if your going to change the industry, or save a company. I'm afraid its only your opinions and nothing more. If you want to be influential, run your own company and sell your own superior products then you'll know what its like. Or run a very popular review site and then you can change peoples opinions. Saying "I don't buy company Q's products because they are superior and putting company G out of business" is just rediculous.
If someone just buys out someone else its just to get them out earlier, everyone knows its gonna happen they just speed up the process (like nvidia buying out 3dfx)

74merc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
give the man a cookie!!!!
you pretty much nailed there...

att. idiots:
buy what works best for what you need.
nuff said.
shut up.
have a nice day. :)

----------------------
Independant thought is good.
It won't hurt for long.

bhc

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2001
While there are a few zealots and spin doctors hanging around here, I believe most folks here would like to see (1) new and exciting technology and (2) more competition the better. We will be fine as long as we don't take those clowns too seriously.

**Spin all you want, but we the paying consumers will have the final word**

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
yup there just crying cuz the SiS 735 is still the fastest athlon chipset. You want a tissue.

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

TRENDING THREADS