[s] YANI : scroll of toilet paper

When you use a toilet in slash'em, you'd
have to 'a'pply a scroll of some type, otherwise
you can't leave the square. The scroll is used up.

There should also be special scroll for this
purpose, scroll of toilet paper.
When read while hallucinating, it should cause
an appriopriate YAFM.
When cursed and 'a'pplied, something bad should
happen...

Michal Brzozowski

note: this YANI shouldn't be taken very seriously :)

When (a)pplied anywhere but in a toilet square, should become a mummy
wrapping which is automatically worn (unless you're already wearing a
cloak, in which case nothing happens.) Retains its b/u/c status in the
process (i.e. if it's cursed, you won't be able to take off the
resulting mummy wrapping.)

Artemis the Ranger

Michal Brzozowski wrote:
> When you use a toilet in slash'em, you'd
> have to 'a'pply a scroll of some type, otherwise
> you can't leave the square. The scroll is used up.
>
> There should also be special scroll for this
> purpose, scroll of toilet paper.
> When read while hallucinating, it should cause
> an appriopriate YAFM.
> When cursed and 'a'pplied, something bad should
> happen...
>
> Michal Brzozowski
>
> note: this YANI shouldn't be taken very seriously :)

We should also be able to TP something.

-K

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Michal Brzozowski" <rusolis@poczta.fm> wrote

>When you use a toilet in slash'em, you'd
>have to 'a'pply a scroll of some type, otherwise
>you can't leave the square. The scroll is used up.
>
>There should also be special scroll for this
>purpose, scroll of toilet paper.
>When read while hallucinating, it should cause
>an appriopriate YAFM.
>When cursed and 'a'pplied, something bad should
>happen...

Cursed toilet paper should be made from poison oak leaves.

--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Kremti" <kremti@gmail.com> wrote in news:1117049065.844068.128210
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Michal Brzozowski wrote:
>> When you use a toilet in slash'em, you'd
>> have to 'a'pply a scroll of some type, otherwise
>> you can't leave the square. The scroll is used up.
>>
>> There should also be special scroll for this
>> purpose, scroll of toilet paper.
>> When read while hallucinating, it should cause
>> an appriopriate YAFM.
>> When cursed and 'a'pplied, something bad should
>> happen...
>>
>> Michal Brzozowski
>>
>> note: this YANI shouldn't be taken very seriously :)
>
> We should also be able to TP something.
>
> -K

Trees. If chaotic, get a bonus to alignment; if lawful, a penalty.
Alert lawful creatures to your presence. Trees will no longer bear fruit
if kicked. If unlucky summon wood nymph. Will catch fire if fire is
applied on adjacent space in any form, lamp, oil, candle, etc.

fyb

Kremti wrote:

>Michal Brzozowski wrote:
>

>>When you use a toilet in slash'em, you'd
>>have to 'a'pply a scroll of some type, otherwise
>>you can't leave the square. The scroll is used up.
>>
>>There should also be special scroll for this
>>purpose, scroll of toilet paper.
>>When read while hallucinating, it should cause
>>an appriopriate YAFM.
>>When cursed and 'a'pplied, something bad should
>>happen...
>>
>>Michal Brzozowski
>>
>>note: this YANI shouldn't be taken very seriously :)
>>

>We should also be able to TP something.
>
>-K

How grand the Oracle's garden of statues would look all wrapped in
pretty paper streamers!
Run paper between and connecting all the statues in a big web and watch
the Oracle polymorph into a spider!

The Oracle bites! The Oracle's bite was poisoned! Your Limbs stiffen --
more---
You see here a statue named Doofus -- more---
DYWYPI?

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Gary Olson <garyolson@pobox.NOSPAM.com> wrote

>Kremti wrote:
>
>>Michal Brzozowski wrote:
>>

>>>When you use a toilet in slash'em, you'd
>>>have to 'a'pply a scroll of some type, otherwise
>>>you can't leave the square. The scroll is used up.
>>>
>>>There should also be special scroll for this
>>>purpose, scroll of toilet paper.
>>>When read while hallucinating, it should cause
>>>an appriopriate YAFM.
>>>When cursed and 'a'pplied, something bad should
>>>happen...
>>>
>>>Michal Brzozowski
>>>
>>>note: this YANI shouldn't be taken very seriously :)
>>>

>>We should also be able to TP something.
>>
>>-K
>>

>How grand the Oracle's garden of statues would look all wrapped in
>pretty paper streamers!
>Run paper between and connecting all the statues in a big web and watch
>the Oracle polymorph into a spider!
>
>The Oracle bites! The Oracle's bite was poisoned! Your Limbs stiffen --
>more---
>You see here a statue named Doofus -- more---
>DYWYPI?

How about a new weapon: The Toilet Paper Launcher
You use it to fire rolls of toilet paper, and the higher your strength, the
farther it goes. If you have toilet paper rolls quivered, you can dip them in a
potion of oil to launch burning paper towel rolls that burst in flames once when
they hit something.