2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15+
3. What screen resolution do you want? Unknown
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? desktop replacement
5. How much battery life do you need? Minimal, plugged in most of the time
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Little gaming, occasionally POTCO on high
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.) Watch movies, productivity, studying and researching exam materials.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500 GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. None
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 5 years for main needs.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Bluray ROM, DVD writer
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Not picky about brands. Familiar with Dell because their site has been easy to navigate.
13. What country do you live in? USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I would like as high of performance as possible as my kid will probably enter into more gaming relatively soon. I do a lot of multitasking when doing my work also. I would like to use it as a desktop replacement for the most part. I would also use it for watching movies some.