Internet Connection?

Paul

Splendid

I cant determine why my tray icon says im not connected
to the internet (glows red). Yet, when I open the
broadband utility is says i am conneceted to the
internet. On startup the tray icon glows green and then
switches to red. My other computer on the wireless
network doesnt have this problem.

Which adapter are you sing on this PC? I have had this happen a few times
myself with a USB adapter, and I've found myself unplugging and replugging
the adapter. You amy also want to unplug and replug the cabloe mode and
router.

Steve