Looking for more information.

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam
masontssUG491@samsroverdogs.com alexUG491@gantabot.com
jamesUG491@slickbillspoliticalbiz.com
grantUG491@getthefourthedition.com daveUG491@slowmovingtrains.org
harloUG491@gillionpossibilities.com
bobUG491@spacemanspifflandsonthemoon.com
maryUG491@goodmedicalinformation.org jasonUG491@spanishtires.net
domingoUG491@goodwalkinggroup.com carloUG491@spotteddogteam.com
randyUG491@greateditionz.com jeffUG491@stillthebomb.com
vaughnUG491@greatshowforyou.biz cheeUG491@stingingrose.com
edwardUG491@greenapplez.com

You would have to be barking mad to give this man your email address

"Lichen Fodder" <mantill@gmail.com> wrote in message
> You would have to be barking mad to give this man your email address

He can have the one I use on Usenet. I clean it out about once a week.

AG

Thank you! Now I can sell all these to promoters and earn a million
dollars!

Woohoo! *does a couple cartwheels*

As for the best spot: it's at dungeon level -9.