Random

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
Anyone know where I can find an SRD (or .pdf) of Savage Species for
download?
Thanks
Random

Try at http://www.imawanker.com

--
------
Recovering MCSE/MCT/MCP

It has been brought to my attention that "Random" <random13x@aol.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>Anyone know where I can find an SRD (or .pdf) of Savage Species for
>download?

Alas, Savage Species was never released as part of the SRD. That makes
all non-paper copies of it technically theft. So, sorry, no help here.