Connection problem with MN-700

Blackhawk

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2004

HELP HELP

I have problem with my base station MN 700. It's
connected too the internet and network. After a while it
disconnects suddenly both untill i make the base station
powerless and restart it. What can cause this problem???

Greetings from Holland

It oculd be a ahardware issue, losing the signal, raido channel
interference. Where are the two devices with respect to each other in your
house? What kind of appliances or devices are near the router in your
house?

Steve

"BlackHawk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HELP HELP
>
> I have problem with my base station MN 700. It's
> connected too the internet and network. After a while it
> disconnects suddenly both untill i make the base station
> powerless and restart it. What can cause this problem???
>
> Greetings from Holland

Blackhawk

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2004

The base station is setup upstaird, my notebook is
downstairs. No special equipment is set up near the base
station. Only a scanner and my ethernet PC. So this evry
strange. Please help.