January 21, 2013 9:17:28 AM

Hello,
Hi, how do I check My labtop for virus and virus protection

More about : virus virus protection

a b $ Windows 7
January 21, 2013 9:21:13 AM

Protect Your Computer

FREE PROTECTION/ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE:
The following software runs continuously in the background, helping to protect your computer from infection:

Microsoft Security Essentials
Provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Avast! Antivirus Home Edition
A free antivirus software with anti-spyware, anti-rootkit and strong self-protection included,. Free for home users.

AVG FREE
Anti-Virus software from Grisoft that automatically protects computers from viruses by providing timely virus database updates and protection.

SAFER WEB SURFING WITH SANDBOXIE:
Sandboxie: Create a secure partition on your computer for safer web browsing with this free program. This is a great tool for more advanced users.

Already Infected? Fix it.

FREE SPYWARE/SCAREWARE REMOVAL TOOLS:
The following software scans your system for malware, destroying any infections it may find. Install and run these routinely (At least once a week.)

Malwarebytes
A highly regarded and effective program that identifies and removes malware and scareware from your computer.

SUPERantispyware
A free malware remover that also works on rootkits, spyware, adware, worms and parasites.

SpyBot - Search & Destroy
Detects and removes spyware of different kinds from your computer.

Ad-Aware
Scans your RAM, Registry, hard drives and external storage devices for known data mining, advertising and tracking components. Ad-Aware can easily rid your system of these tracking components, allowing you to maintain a higher degree of privacy while you surf the web.

m
l
!