Seeking quality high-precision mouse for ~$50 or less

Axusas

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
Certainly not looking for top of the line, but it has to be comfortable especially for an extended period of time (about an hr+) (I also have slightly small hands if that makes a difference). I'd also need at least 2 extra programmable buttons. I'd also like for it to be able to last at least 1.5-2yrs. I'm trying to avoid spending extra for no reason on an extremely marked up product that tends to happen with gaming oriented hardware. I was looking at the M8000X and liked that you are able to adjust DPI on the fly, however it is at the very end of what I want to spend at $55 so I'd appreciate it if I could get some feedback on it. I've also heard that RAZER mice tend to have problems after a short while and in general have relatively low build quality (but most of them are way beyond my budget anyway).

i currently own a razer deathadder and have had it for over a year now without issue. while certainly not worth the pricetag they arent as bad as people seem to think.

i've had great luck with logitech products as well. most of my devices i purchased for my first pc 9 years ago still work great.

griptwister

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2012

Honestly, I don't know. My friend owned one (He upgraded to a Razor Mouse). I say, it was great, and It looked really cool lol. But Logitech is a good brand too. You really can't go wrong with either brand. Do what you want!