I'm buying a HP dv6 which is built with Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-720QM Quad Core processor (1.6GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.8 GHz; 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 DDR3 Graphics [HDMI, VGA] - For Quad Core Processors; FREE Upgrade to 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm); 640GB 5400RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection.
My questions are:
Is this good enough to run 3D graphics & animation?
The price is $999.99. Is it reasonable?
Thank you for your advice.
Unfortunately, I already ordered this one. I'm going to run some professional systems for 3D graphics & animation design. Does the laptop match my demand?
HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition customizable Notebook PC
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
* 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM (2.0 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.9 GHz
* 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 6570 GDDR5 graphics [HDMI, VGA]
* FREE Upgrade to 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
* FREE Upgrade to 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
* 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 6.0 hours of battery life +++
* 15.6" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366x768)
* SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
* Intel 802.11b/g/n WLAN
* Standard Keyboard