What's wrong with this picture?

I recently had a rogue...he died of course, but he was a Chaotic Orcish
Rogue....and in his starting equipment was.....TWO LEMBAS WAFERS?!?!

Granted he could have stolen them...but AFAIK any self respecting orc would
rather eat zombies than freaking ELVEN FARE.

Oy!

Phlimm wrote:

>I recently had a rogue...he died of course, but he was a Chaotic Orcish
>Rogue....and in his starting equipment was.....TWO LEMBAS WAFERS?!?!
>
>Granted he could have stolen them...but AFAIK any self respecting orc would
>rather eat zombies than freaking ELVEN FARE.
>
>Oy!

BAIT! Any good Orc will set Elf traps. Nothing like some lembas bait for
getting some elf snacks. Elf snacks -- No Doze without the caffeine jitters.

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:22:11 -0500, Gary Olson wrote:

> BAIT! Any good Orc will set Elf traps. Nothing like some lembas bait for
> getting some elf snacks. Elf snacks -- No Doze without the caffeine
> jitters.

LOL! Next time I pull an all-nighter I'll have to go to the deli for some
elf jerky!

--
"We are setting a standard for the rest of the world in the treatment
of people who may have loyalties to an enemy nation. We are protecting