Last response: in Windows 7
January 21, 2013 3:20:44 PM

Hello,
how to fix this problem
January 21, 2013 3:27:01 PM

bass2013 said:
Hello,
how to fix this problem

The Event Viewer logs everything. An error in the log isn't necessarily a problem in itself; you can drive yourself nuts trying to track down every single entry, but it won't noticeably improve your computing experience unless you've noticed a real problem outside of the log.

There are, in other words, a lot of practically harmless errors in your log. I heartily recommend you don't try to chase them all down unless you have a real and demonstrable problem that occurs at the same time as a given error or set of errors in your log.

That said, the best way to fix the errors (if you're inclined to do so) is to google the error codes/messages. That's the best answer I can give you based on the information you've provided. If there's a particular error with which you'd like assistance, feel free to post the relevant info and we'll do what we can.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 21, 2013 3:28:58 PM

bass2013 said:
Hello,
how to fix this problem

don't view it.
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
January 21, 2013 4:24:18 PM

bass2013 said:
Hello,
how to fix this problem

Right click -> Clear Log :) 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 21, 2013 4:46:32 PM

Event Viewer Logs every event that happens....I tend to look at it every month or so.

Expand the Windows Logs section and you will see 5 logs. here's what I am showing:

Application: 6k-ish events
Security: 7k-ish events
Setup: 220 Events
System: 18k-ish events
Forward: 0 Events

You can clear this but before doing so, I'd copy ll the error and warning messages and try and track them down. Shouldn't be many.
m
l
!