can't set up a braodband connnection to the internet

I have a Dell Inspiron 4100. It has a 3Com card. I can't
establish an internet connection. What's up?

Don't have a clue, because you haven't included any error messages you might
be seeing or what operating system you're running. This newsgroup supports
Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software, not networking in
general. You might want to post (with details of the issue) to one of
Microsoft's regular networking newsgroup according to your operating system.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC