Vultures update

I just uploaded the new package for Vulture's Claw, version 1.9.3-5. You
can download it here: http://diguru.com/

I wanted to do that today, so you can all enjoy it during the weekend.
The other packages will follow soon, but there isn't much changed in
Vulture's Eye anyway, so you might want to skip this update if you're
playing that one.

Changes for 1.9.3-5:

- Bones files are fully compatible with Slash'EM 0.0.7E7 and Hearse (YAY!)

- Save files are as well. ;)

- We switched to a new installer (Inno Setup), that is much nicer and
removes the need for separate zip files for minimal systems.

- We added more music, but most of it will be in a separate package,
coming soon.

- We added more sounds as well, but most of them will be in the next
version. :(

- The DISPLAY_LAYERS bug is fixed.

- And some other minor bugs are fixed as well.

More new graphics are coming for the next version, and the artists of
the previous great extension have decided to join the team. :)

If you find any bugs, please report them in the bug tracker, if you have
any questions, ask them here or in the forum.

I hope you like it!

I forgot to mention, that Hearse is now part of the package, and that it
has a fully appproved icon as well. :)

Eh, I made a small mistake with the shortcuts in the package. I just
uploaded a fixed package. If you already downloaded it, you have to get
the new one...

Sorry about that!