Suddenly i cant open the sound control panel :s

craw90

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Hello,
I'm just using my computer as i always do but suddenly when i wanted to switch to my speakers instead of headset my sound control panel wouldn't open and i cant use skype or any soundusing program until i restart my computer, then it works again until a random time when it happens again and i have to restart my computer :s

My computer is a desktop i build myself, i have never had this kind of problem before. It started about 2-3 days ago and i have no clue of what i have done..

Tried to update all audiodrivers, uninstall and re-install, still not working as it should.

craw90

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Well, i did reinstall windows 7 but i have never had this problem before :/
It's the windows sound panel, where i'm supposed to change Playback and Recording devices.

dyl421421

Honorable
Feb 28, 2013

I also started having this problem when I bought a G930. I would love some help if anyone would please.

craw90

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013

Hey, it seems i solved it by reinstalling windows on my pc, never had the problem since then, guess it was some kind of bug when i installed windows first time.

Korus

Honorable
Dec 21, 2013

I have had the same problem with the G930. I found that if I just unplugged the USB receiver for the headset and plugged it in a new USB slot that it would fix my problem. It's less the hassle than re-installing windows.