new nethack bones meme

Name all succubi "Natalie Portman". Get a cockatrice corpse and turn her to
stone. Hopefully you'll die on that level and leave a bones file for other
people to discover for themselves.

Now if only there was a "hot grits" item in Nethack.

Thank you and good night.

You'll never sleep with a girl in your entire life.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, W Marsh wrote:

> You'll never sleep with a girl in your entire life.

You don't spend much time on slashdot, do you? Unless you're kidding. The
hot grits/petrified thing is something trolls say. A lot.

I found the original post hilarious.

The fact that it's an unfunny Slashdot meme is what led me to believe
that he'll never sleep with a girl in the first place.

It's hilarious if you weigh 224lb and have a neck beard.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, W Marsh wrote:

> The fact that it's an unfunny Slashdot meme is what led me to believe
> that he'll never sleep with a girl in the first place.
>
> It's hilarious if you weigh 224lb and have a neck beard.

Well I actually weigh quite a bit less than 224lbs and have no beard, but
that's 'cos I shave regularly. I don't think it's funny on /. -- I think
it's funny the way he made it into a nethack joke.

Haakon Studebaker wrote:
> Name all succubi "Natalie Portman". Get a cockatrice corpse and turn her to
> stone. Hopefully you'll die on that level and leave a bones file for other
> people to discover for themselves.
>
> Now if only there was a "hot grits" item in Nethack.
>
> Thank you and good night.

Name your fruit "hot grits". Drop on top of statue.

(And I thought it was funny, and I'm getting married in a couple months;
sorry to disappoint the troll^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HW Marsh.)

Kevin R <acheron2112.yahoo@com> wrote in

> (And I thought it was funny, and I'm getting married in a couple
> months;

You have a lifetime of happyness behind you.

*grin* *duck* & *run*