okay hmm I was wondering if I wait til let's say June, will I see a drop of 150USD in current laptop prices now? Meaning would it be more worth it for me to wait, cause I only require a laptop in July. However if prices wouldn't drop that much I'll be more inclined to grab the deal now haha
If you wait,you can't every buy anything because no one know if the prices drop or not.
If you need a laptop right now,buy it