HELP Reboot loop

I recently build myself a gaming computer the specs are as follows:
i5 3570k
16GB G.Skill 1600 Mhz
ASRock Extreme4
Evga 750 Watt PSU
Asus GTX 670 2GB

After I Installed all of the drivers for everything but the graphics card it was finally time for that and as soon as I downloaded the newest drivers from Nvidia and restarted my computer I immediately got into a reboot loop and any time I've tried going into safe mode to delete the drivers my computer restarts. On top of all of that there are these red vertical lines all over my monitor. If any of you could please help me figure out what is wrong/ how I can fix this it would be greatly appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about help reboot loop
  1. power down your pc and drain power from the mb. pull the video card and then make sure your mb bios is up to date. a lot of the z77 mb there been bios issue with some nvidia and z77 mb.
  2. And make sure the Pci-e power connectors are plugged in to the back edge of the 670 graphics card. As it will nose dive as soon as the Nvidia drivers Kick in.
    Plus, sure you have though. Make sure the 8 pin cpu power connector block is plugged in also. As said the board may require a bios update if it`s playing up z77 mb`s do have issues.
Ask a new question

Read More

Reboot Loop Drivers Computers Windows 7