Inspiron Monitor driver?

stealth

I am working on a neighbors 1150 that shows plug and play as the installed
driver for the LCD screen. I've looked all over the Dell site for a monitor
driver, but was unable to find one. Therefore, is the Windows native driver
the proper one for this unit?

TIA

Should be fine. That or LCD Panel at the right resolution.

Tom
"stealth" <stealthyREMOVE@att.net> wrote in message
>I am working on a neighbors 1150 that shows plug and play as the installed
>driver for the LCD screen. I've looked all over the Dell site for a monitor
>driver, but was unable to find one. Therefore, is the Windows native driver
>the proper one for this unit?
>
> TIA

stealth

> Should be fine. That or LCD Panel at the right resolution.

Thanks!