2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I was thinking 15.6"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
The more the merrier.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I'm interested in a very portable system, one that also has enough power to multitask without lagging.
5. How much battery life do you need?
I would say atleast 4h, however 6+ would be prefferred.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes I do, while I want a decent video card, this is not a decisive factor, just hoping it is not integrated.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Mostly programming, maybe watching some vids(only when plugged in though).
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Atleast 320g. 500g should be okay.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
All of them are local websites, so there is probably no point in linking them.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
A few years. Does not really matter.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Don't really need anything, maybe a DVD rom.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I'm open to any brand, except maybe Apple, I do not see the macbooks as budget notebooks.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Battery life and multitasking performance is mostly what I'm mostly interested in, medium graphics would also be great.
It looks like an awesome machine, however It has not appeared on the market in my country just yet, hopefully it will until mid-April at a reasonable price.
I also can't find a review that shows the battery life of this model, what should I expect?