My laptop fell

twinshk2

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2012
So I have a question I think. I'm not sure what happened. My laptop was on a ledge and it fell. I managed to catch it but I dropped it again from a height of about 1 foot right after.Naturally, I was scared. Nothing loked to be damaged. Right now, I'm typing this on this computer. However, there are some REALLY weird things going on.
1. I can't access google from google chrome anymore
2. These popups that say intel service manager has crashed and nvidia qcom update has crashed.
3. Half my icons are missing from the thing in the lower right corner(don't remember what it's called) Network, Nvidia Settings, Audio are gone.
4. Everything has sped up about 35 years for some reason. My date on my right is 1/22/2048.
I think that my hard drive may have been corrupted? I have no idea, please help me!

Go into the BIOS and check the date, fix it if it's wrong.

The thing on the right is the system tray, with those errors, you could have a drive issue, especially if the laptop was running when it fell.

Make sure your files are backed up somewhere. Then check the BIOS for a drive check option, or from the vendor's support site for a software you can run to check the hard-drive for errors. If anything bad is found, get a new drive.