Grrrr

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

Forgot that werejackals were considered humanoid, and blithely
sacrificed one to Crom - in an altar conversion attempt, no less.
<sigh> Now Juiblex has been summoned, Crom is enraged, and the only
altar I've found outside of Minetown has disappeared. At least Juiblex
proved to be a wimp, and went down in just three rounds against my
barbarian. Damn you RNG/Crom/werejackals/altars/YASD/RGRN/self/etc.,
etc.

anon schrieb:
> Forgot that werejackals were considered humanoid, and blithely
> sacrificed one to Crom - in an altar conversion attempt, no less.
> <sigh> Now Juiblex has been summoned, Crom is enraged, and the only
> altar I've found outside of Minetown has disappeared. At least Juiblex
> proved to be a wimp, and went down in just three rounds against my
> barbarian. Damn you RNG/Crom/werejackals/altars/YASD/RGRN/self/etc.,
> etc.

At least you are alive. My invincible (of all characters) Knight,
equipped with almighty Excalibur (+6) 4 +5 elven daggers, Mitre of
Holiness, Magical Mirror of Merlin, Gauntlets of Power, AC -26, HP 135,
PW 125 decided to eat a can while being satiated. Felt like a glutton
and you know the rest. Of course no bones file but my best knight ever
and the king of my score list, fare thee well.