Screenmonkey Game Needs a Cleric

We're an older group who play a DnD 3.5 campaign on the Internet using
Screenmonkey. All you need to play is a current version of a browser,
IE or firefox. It's a first level campaign. It's a pretty fun group
and we keep the sessions short.

We could use a cleric.

Playing online is a different experience than face to face. You have
to type everything for one thing and it takes some time to get used to
the interface.

Interested, reply via email .

sjwcz1b02@sneakemail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about screenmonkey game cleric

    Somebody pointed out that I should post the time.

    6PM Pacific, 7PM Moutain, 8PM Central and 9PM Eastern. We play for
    about an hour on Wednesdays. The hour is required. Sometimes we go
    over that, if everyone agrees.

    sjwcz1b02@sneakemail.com wrote:
    > We're an older group who play a DnD 3.5 campaign on the Internet
    using
    > Screenmonkey. All you need to play is a current version of a
    browser,
    > IE or firefox. It's a first level campaign. It's a pretty fun group
    > and we keep the sessions short.
    >
    > We could use a cleric.
    >
    > Playing online is a different experience than face to face. You have
    > to type everything for one thing and it takes some time to get used
    > the interface.
    >
    > Interested, reply via email .
    >
    > sjwcz1b02@sneakemail.com

Internet Explorer Games Video Games