Level 3 quests?

I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before. I am
looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows of one that
would be good for 4 characters?

Thanks,
McBain
5 answers Last reply
More about level quests

    CMC wrote:

    > I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before. I am
    > looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows of one that
    > would be good for 4 characters?

    The module Forge of Fury worked well for us.
    But it's 3.0.

    CMC wrote:

    > I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before.
    > I am looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows
    > of one that would be good for 4 characters?

    Are you playing AD&D 1st or 2nd Edition (1977-1999) or d20 D&D 3rd
    Edition (2000-2005)?

    Arivne

    <arivne@cox.net> wrote:
    >CMC wrote:
    >> I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before.
    >> I am looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows
    >> of one that would be good for 4 characters?
    >
    >Are you playing AD&D 1st or 2nd Edition (1977-1999) or d20 D&D 3rd
    >Edition (2000-2005)?

    I'm virtually certain that the question was posed by a person who
    thinks this is a NWN newsgroup... or a troll.

    Donald

    I am playing 3.5.

    Thanks,
    McBain

    CMC wrote:
    >> <arivne@cox.net> wrote:

    >>> Are you playing AD&D 1st or 2nd Edition (1977-1999) or d20 D&D 3rd
    >>> Edition (2000-2005)?
    >
    > I am playing 3.5.

    Here are some 3.X modules you can check out. Most of them were designed
    for 3.0 and for varying levels, so you may have to make some
    adjustments.

    http://www.rpgarchive.com/index.php?sysid=37&page=adv&sort=Alpha
    RPG Archive's 3E adventure database

    http://www.opifex.cnchost.com/worlds/fantasy/dd/ddadv.htm
    Michael C. LaBossiere's D&D Adventures

    http://www.dndadventure.com/html/adventures/adv1.html
    http://www.dndadventure.com/html/adventures/adv2.html
    Bastion Press adventure collection (3-5 also available)

    More recent WotC adventures:

    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b&page=1
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ch/20010205a
    Left-hand column, under "Cliffhangers Archive"

    Arivne

Games Video Games