Level 3 quests?

I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before. I am
looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows of one that
would be good for 4 characters?

Thanks,
McBain

CMC wrote:

> I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before. I am
> looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows of one that
> would be good for 4 characters?

The module Forge of Fury worked well for us.
But it's 3.0.

CMC wrote:

> I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before.
> I am looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows
> of one that would be good for 4 characters?

Are you playing AD&D 1st or 2nd Edition (1977-1999) or d20 D&D 3rd
Edition (2000-2005)?

Arivne

<arivne@cox.net> wrote:
>CMC wrote:
>> I am new to the group, so I don't know if this has been asked before.
>> I am looking for level 3 quests and I was wondering if anyone knows
>> of one that would be good for 4 characters?
>
>Are you playing AD&D 1st or 2nd Edition (1977-1999) or d20 D&D 3rd
>Edition (2000-2005)?

I'm virtually certain that the question was posed by a person who
thinks this is a NWN newsgroup... or a troll.

Donald

I am playing 3.5.

Thanks,
McBain

CMC wrote:
>> <arivne@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Are you playing AD&D 1st or 2nd Edition (1977-1999) or d20 D&D 3rd
>>> Edition (2000-2005)?
>
> I am playing 3.5.

Here are some 3.X modules you can check out. Most of them were designed
for 3.0 and for varying levels, so you may have to make some
adjustments.

http://www.rpgarchive.com/index.php?sysid=37&page=adv&sort=Alpha
RPG Archive's 3E adventure database

http://www.opifex.cnchost.com/worlds/fantasy/dd/ddadv.htm
Michael C. LaBossiere's D&D Adventures

http://www.dndadventure.com/html/adventures/adv1.html
http://www.dndadventure.com/html/adventures/adv2.html
Bastion Press adventure collection (3-5 also available)

More recent WotC adventures:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b&page=1
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ch/20010205a
Left-hand column, under "Cliffhangers Archive"

Arivne