Filling a pit with water

I have an almost perfect base camp :
in the same room, there is an altar, many boxes carried from other places
(now each is more than full) and... a pit.

Previously, the pit was filled with water obtained from breaking a
fountain, but some fireball made all the water boils, and unfortunately
the fountain only created one area of water :-(

So, I would like to refill the pit in order to have a place to blank
scrolls/dilute potion right in my camp, which is the more convenient
location for these kind of stuff.

Is there and easy way to do that (without, if possible, destroying the
whole dungeon level, including my camp) ?

I'm playing slash'em in case this make any difference in this case.

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

I'm surprised that when cutting through rock there isn't a chance that
someone would break open an underground stream or open up a spring.

I don't think it'd be possible to drop hundreds of potions of water into
the pit in hopes of filling it up. I presume the volume of a potion is
about a pint.

Jym <moyen@loria.fr> writes:

> So, I would like to refill the pit in order to have a place to blank
> scrolls/dilute potion right in my camp, which is the more convenient

> Is there and easy way to do that (without, if possible, destroying the
> whole dungeon level, including my camp) ?

No.
I don't think there's any way to do that.

--
Jukka Lahtinen

Haakon Studebaker <heptapod@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm surprised that when cutting through rock there isn't a chance that
> someone would break open an underground stream or open up a spring.

You tunnel through the rock.--more--
You cut through a thick cable.--more--
NO CARRIER

Nick

--
# sigmask (lambda deprecation version) 20041028 || feed this to a python
print ''.join([chr(ord(x)-1) for x in 'Ojdl!Wbshjti!=ojdlAwbshjti/psh?'])

Boudewijn Waijers wrote:
> Jym wrote:
>
> > So, I would like to refill the pit [with water]
>
> > Is there and easy way to do that [...]?
>
> I don't think there is. Worse yet, I don't think there is a difficult
> way either.

A difficult way could be having a vampire mage create a pool of water
under
your feet (they have that spell in slashem)