luckiest monk game ever

Well judging by my inventory when I started the game! Healing is smoky and
one of the potions is blessed, blessed scroll of genocide and a magic
marker with 92 charges.

Now I eagerly await my demise at the hand of a gnome using a wand of death
in the mines.

Haakon Studebaker schrieb:
> Well judging by my inventory when I started the game! Healing is smoky and
> one of the potions is blessed, blessed scroll of genocide and a magic
> marker with 92 charges.
>
> Now I eagerly await my demise at the hand of a gnome using a wand of death
> in the mines.

If you know it in advance.. go ahead and bless-geno the big "G" ...