T5 & Outlook: duplicate entries

February 24, 2005 11:56:06 AM

After installing software for a T5 and trying to sync it with Outlook,
I find that every hotsync creates duplicate entries in my calendar. Any
ideas how/why? Is there better software for this (do people still use
Chapura or Intellisync to sync with a T5, even though the functionality
is supposed to be "built-in")?

Mark
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 12:41:52 PM

Look for this question at www.palmone.com support FAQ. I had this issue
too. The support lists how to remove these.

Also, to avoid this in future, you have to goto hotlink options and
somewhere it would say, in case of conflict
* duplicate
* outlook wins
* Palm wins
Make sure you the duplicate is not selected.
February 25, 2005 10:51:17 AM

Thanks!

Mark
!