If only all Gehennom levels looked like this

This is how I like my Gehennom levels (excerpt):

|< |
--------- |
|.@>.<| |
-.--- | | |
| | $| |
| ----- |

Mysterious force, I fear you not.

Yes, the stairs in the upper right corner lead to Vlad's.

--
Jann Ohle Claussen | GPG-Key-ID E7149169
http://www.stud.uni-goettingen.de/~s251251

Ohle Claussen <claussen@dpi.physik.uni-goettingen.de> wrote:

> This is how I like my Gehennom levels (excerpt):
>

> |< |
> --------- |
> |.@>.<| |
> -.--- | | |
> | | $| |
> | ----- |
>
> Mysterious force, I fear you not.

You will, of course, be mysteriously forced into, not past, this level,
at the opposite end of all those stairs, several times.

Yes, of course that has happened to me. Repeatedly.

Richard

Richard Bos wrote:

> Ohle Claussen <claussen@dpi.physik.uni-goettingen.de> wrote:
>
>> This is how I like my Gehennom levels (excerpt):
>>

>> |< |
>> --------- |
>> |.@>.<| |
>> -.--- | | |
>> | | $| |
>> | ----- |
>>
>> Mysterious force, I fear you not.
>
> You will, of course, be mysteriously forced into, not past, this level,
> at the opposite end of all those stairs, several times.
>
> Yes, of course that has happened to me. Repeatedly.

Ugh.

I sometimes like to prepare the Gehennom levels before the ascension run
such that I can distance_move from anywhere on the level to the up stairs,
especially for lawful characters.

--
Benjamin Lewis

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips
over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
--Matt Groening