Importing palm .dba calendar into Outlook

February 24, 2005 12:23:53 PM

Hi,

I have a Palm V. I want to transfer my Desktop Manager calendar into
Outlook. My palm is configured to Synchronise with the Desktop Manager
at the moment. I don't have the original CD so I can't configure the
Palm to sync with Outlook.

I exported the Desktop Manager calendar as a .dba file. I imported that
into my Yahoo calendar but it only seemed to import all day events such
as birthdays and anniversaries. (It didn't even import all of them)
In total 76 out of about 4000 entries were imported.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks,
Sean
June 5, 2009 10:03:06 AM

This little program works great; it's not free but if you want to move your palm calendar into Outlook or Google without all the hassle of synch etc, then it's perfect:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Diary-Organiz...

I was having problems with my dba file categories and the developer actually modified the program just for me! You convert the dba file you exported from Palm Desktop into csv, then you can do what you want with it :)

Jake
December 7, 2012 6:54:35 PM

Free website to convert your Palm Datebook (calendar) to CSV or iCal/ICS format:

http://www.palm2csv.com

Nothing to install or download and did I mention it's free?
!