BlackWidow Ultimate 2013?

darkbubble

Honorable
Mar 25, 2012
Hi,

I am having trouble picking out a gaming keyboard. I think the BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 is a good choice but I am not familiar with their quality in products. I play a mix of fps AND mmo games (LOL, bf3, skyrim, Diablo, cod). If the BlackWidow isn't adequate, could someone recommend a better keyboard? Thanks in advance!

Solution
I am becoming less and less of a razer fan just because of their software and drivers being so terrible in my experience.

If you want a mechanical keyboard, Das makes some good ones, the Logitech G710 is good, as is Corsair Vengeance. The razer is probably a fine option if you like it, but i've had too many issues with their software to buy any more of their products.

revolution2718

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
I am becoming less and less of a razer fan just because of their software and drivers being so terrible in my experience.

If you want a mechanical keyboard, Das makes some good ones, the Logitech G710 is good, as is Corsair Vengeance. The razer is probably a fine option if you like it, but i've had too many issues with their software to buy any more of their products.

Solution