XP2 and MN500, 510, 520 Connections

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I have happliy used microsoft products as my wireless
network. I am running at the latest revisions and have
autoupdate on. Ever since I installed XP2, I have
trouble getting on the internet. I can usually get on
after a restart and then all is fine until the computer
either hibernates or goes into standby. Then I need to
restart again to get access to the internet.

Anything I can do?

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

Did you download the latest version of the Broadband
utility from MS? That sounds like your potential problem.
Jake