I feel duty-bound to pass this on

This episode does it better than me:

http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |
12 answers Last reply
More about feel duty bound pass

    "Hong Ooi" <hong@zipworld.com.au> wrote in message
    > This episode does it better than me:
    >
    > http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

    That was...beautiful.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

    Thank you. While I was in Japan I got a friend a postcard of Zippy (I'd
    never seen him before) and sent a message with it to the effect that he
    looked Freeky Deeky. Now I know the darkness was far deeper than I had
    originally thought.

    Wonder how the FCC would have handled that...

    - Ron ^*^

    Robert Singers wrote:
    > Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Hong Ooi said
    >
    > > This episode does it better than me:
    > >
    > > http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
    >
    > <yawn> You Austrians are so backward when it comes to the Interweb.
    The
    > rest of us knew about that months ago.

    I had a Kiwi show me this months ago. Been a while since I had such a
    good laugh.

    Ralph Glatt

    Member, Old Farts Club

    Hong Ooi wrote:

    > This episode does it better than me:
    >
    > http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

    It's maybe worth mentioning that I have a videotape copy of the infamous
    scene from New Zoo Review where Freddy the Frog outs Whats-His-Name the
    Owl and then the Owl gives him a blow job. I kid you not.

    - Ron ^*^

    Werebat wrote:

    > Hong Ooi wrote:
    >
    >> This episode does it better than me:
    >>
    >> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
    >

    > It's maybe worth mentioning that I have a videotape copy of the infamous
    > scene from New Zoo Review where Freddy the Frog outs Whats-His-Name the
    > Owl and then the Owl gives him a blow job. I kid you not.

    Ah, as I suspected, here it is online. If you go here:

    http://www.joemurray.com/2002_05_01_pastblog.html

    And scroll down a bit you will find a link to the clip at around May
    27th 2002.

    Enjoy!

    - Ron ^*^

    Damned, I don't have Realplayer. Too bulky for my antique computer. :-(

    Ralph Glatt

    Member, Old Farts Club

    Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Hong Ooi said

    > This episode does it better than me:
    >
    > http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

    <yawn> You Austrians are so backward when it comes to the Interweb. The
    rest of us knew about that months ago.

    --
    Rob Singers
    "All your Ron are belong to us"

    *falls out of her chair laughing* Owww.... That hurt, but it felt good too.

    "elfbard" <elfbard@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
    >> This episode does it better than me:
    >>
    >> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
    >
    > *falls out of her chair laughing* Owww.... That hurt, but it felt good
    > too.

    That's what Jane said.

    --

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 03:14:49 -0500, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote:

    >Hong Ooi wrote:
    >
    >> This episode does it better than me:
    >>
    >> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
    >
    >It's maybe worth mentioning that I have a videotape copy of the infamous
    >scene from New Zoo Review where Freddy the Frog outs Whats-His-Name the
    >Owl and then the Owl gives him a blow job.

    You've been watching the Footy Show again, haven't you?

    --

    julian814@hotmail.com <julian814@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > Damned, I don't have Realplayer. Too bulky for my antique computer. :-(

    I'll see about converting it to MPG or something. A friend of mine
    refuses to use Realplayer too.

    Keith
    --
    Keith Davies "English is not a language. English is a
    keith.davies@kjdavies.org bad habit shared between Norman invaders

    Werebat wrote:
    > Werebat wrote:
    >> Hong Ooi wrote:
    >
    >>> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
    >
    >> It's maybe worth mentioning that I have a videotape copy
    >> of the infamous scene from New Zoo Review where Freddy
    >> the Frog outs Whats-His-Name the Owl and then the Owl
    >> gives him a blow job. I kid you not.
    >
    > http://www.joemurray.com/2002_05_01_pastblog.html

    For anyone who'd like to save the original files:

    http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow.swf
    Rainbow (requires Flash Player)

    http://www.tvparty.com/g2d/newzoo01.rm
    New Zoo Review (requires RealPlayer)