> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

That was...beautiful.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Thank you. While I was in Japan I got a friend a postcard of Zippy (I'd
never seen him before) and sent a message with it to the effect that he
looked Freeky Deeky. Now I know the darkness was far deeper than I had
originally thought.

Wonder how the FCC would have handled that...

- Ron ^*^

Robert Singers wrote:
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Hong Ooi said
>
> > This episode does it better than me:
> >
> > http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
>
> <yawn> You Austrians are so backward when it comes to the Interweb.
The
> rest of us knew about that months ago.

I had a Kiwi show me this months ago. Been a while since I had such a
good laugh.

Ralph Glatt

Member, Old Farts Club

Werebat wrote:

> Hong Ooi wrote:
>
>> This episode does it better than me:
>>
>> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
>

> It's maybe worth mentioning that I have a videotape copy of the infamous
> scene from New Zoo Review where Freddy the Frog outs Whats-His-Name the
> Owl and then the Owl gives him a blow job. I kid you not.

Ah, as I suspected, here it is online. If you go here:

http://www.joemurray.com/2002_05_01_pastblog.html

And scroll down a bit you will find a link to the clip at around May
27th 2002.

Enjoy!

- Ron ^*^

Damned, I don't have Realplayer. Too bulky for my antique computer. :-(

Ralph Glatt

Member, Old Farts Club

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Hong Ooi said

> This episode does it better than me:
>
> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

<yawn> You Austrians are so backward when it comes to the Interweb. The
rest of us knew about that months ago.

--
Rob Singers
"All your Ron are belong to us"

"elfbard" <elfbard@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>> This episode does it better than me:
>>
>> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
>
> *falls out of her chair laughing* Owww.... That hurt, but it felt good
> too.

That's what Jane said.

--

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 03:14:49 -0500, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote:

>Hong Ooi wrote:
>
>> This episode does it better than me:
>>
>> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
>
>It's maybe worth mentioning that I have a videotape copy of the infamous
>scene from New Zoo Review where Freddy the Frog outs Whats-His-Name the
>Owl and then the Owl gives him a blow job.

You've been watching the Footy Show again, haven't you?

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

julian814@hotmail.com <julian814@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Damned, I don't have Realplayer. Too bulky for my antique computer. :-(

I'll see about converting it to MPG or something. A friend of mine
refuses to use Realplayer too.

Keith
--
Keith Davies "English is not a language. English is a
keith.davies@kjdavies.org bad habit shared between Norman invaders

Werebat wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
>> Hong Ooi wrote:
>
>>> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
>
>> It's maybe worth mentioning that I have a videotape copy
>> of the infamous scene from New Zoo Review where Freddy
>> the Frog outs Whats-His-Name the Owl and then the Owl
>> gives him a blow job. I kid you not.
>
> http://www.joemurray.com/2002_05_01_pastblog.html

For anyone who'd like to save the original files:

http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow.swf
Rainbow (requires Flash Player)

http://www.tvparty.com/g2d/newzoo01.rm
New Zoo Review (requires RealPlayer)