Stange compilation error.

I'm trying to compile some too patched stuff (actually trying to apply a
nethack patch to slash'em, and adapt it in the process).

Compilation give me the following message:
cc -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -I../include -c -o muse.o muse.c
muse.c: In function `use_defensive':
muse.c:915: error: duplicate case value
muse.c:619: error: previously used here

Which I understand since I've met it before, but the problem is when i go
to the indicated lines.
Line 915 is :
case MUSE_WAN_HEALING:
and line 619 :
case MUSE_SPE_TELEPORT_AWAY:

And none of these appear anywhere afetr a case in the file.

What can the problem be ?

For info :
$ grep case muse.c | sed 's/\ //g ; s/\t//g' | sort | uniq -d
case0:return0;/*i.e.anexplodedwand*/
caseSPE_FORCE_BOLT:
caseWAN_STRIKING:

both SPE_FORCE_BOLT and WAN_STRINKING appear in three different switch but
they are really different and, anyway, that should certainly not be in
'use_defensive' :)

--
Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

Adresse mail plus valide à partir de septembre 2005.
Utiliser l'adresse de redirection permanente :
Jean-Yves.Moyen `at` ens-lyon.org

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Jym wrote:

> I'm trying to compile some too patched stuff (actually trying to apply a
> nethack patch to slash'em, and adapt it in the process).
>
> Compilation give me the following message:
> cc -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -I../include -c -o muse.o muse.c
> muse.c: In function `use_defensive':
> muse.c:915: error: duplicate case value
> muse.c:619: error: previously used here
>
> Which I understand since I've met it before, but the problem is when i go
> to the indicated lines.
> Line 915 is :
> case MUSE_WAN_HEALING:
> and line 619 :
> case MUSE_SPE_TELEPORT_AWAY:
>
> And none of these appear anywhere afetr a case in the file.

Silly me...

Jym, killed by a #define.

Sorry for bothering one minute before finding myself...