During uninstallation the server threw an exception

During uninstallation of Nascar 2003 i get an error that the server threw an exception. I am trying to re-install the game and it wont let me.

Any help?
6 answers Last reply
More about during uninstallation server threw exception
  1. Try to copy the whole Nascar 2003 folder from your old PC and just move it over into the Win7 PC without running the Install program.
  2. WR2 said:
    Try to copy the whole Nascar 2003 folder from your old PC and just move it over into the Win7 PC without running the Install program.


    I tried that and no luck.
  3. What does 'no luck' actually mean? What happened when you tried to run the Nascar program?

    Had you see the program to run in WinXP Compatibility Mode and with Admin Privilege level?

  4. WR2 said:
    What does 'no luck' actually mean? What happened when you tried to run the Nascar program?

    Had you see the program to run in WinXP Compatibility Mode and with Admin Privilege level?

    http://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/vista-compatibility-mode.png



    When I click on the nascar icon to run the program with the cd in the drive it just doesn't execute.
  5. WR2 said:
    What does 'no luck' actually mean? What happened when you tried to run the Nascar program?

    Had you see the program to run in WinXP Compatibility Mode and with Admin Privilege level?

    http://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/vista-compatibility-mode.png


    I'm not good enough to know that other stuff. All I want to do is re=install the game. I had it working before in windows 7 and I tried to install a nocd program and that is when it quit working. I uninstalled the game and now I get the error.
  6. tw88 said:
    I tried to install a nocd program and that is when it quit working.
    Sorry, can't help you there.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Nascar Servers Windows 7