Peaceful monsters and rings of conflict

Quick question: Is it possible to avoid the penalty for killing peaceful
monsters by standing next to them and putting on a ring of conflict?

BManx2000 wrote:

> Quick question: Is it possible to avoid the penalty for killing peaceful
> monsters by standing next to them and putting on a ring of conflict?

Not if it's you killing them. You may let them kill each other without
penalty, though.

Raisse, killed by a gnome lord

BManx2000 wrote:

> Quick question: Is it possible to avoid the penalty for killing
> peaceful monsters by standing next to them and putting on a ring of
> conflict?

No.

Even if they're acting out of character, they're still inherently
peaceful.

--
Boudewijn.

"Would those who believe in telekinesis please raise my hand?"
- Maarten Pieters, in NRC Handelsblad.

TRENDING THREADS