i love assault rifles...

i love my knight dual wielding assault rifles with ton of ammos in his
blessed BoH :D i always loved those anachronisms in rpgs lol
what do u think of slash'em's firearms?

Vandal, playing nethack since 3.0, t'was many years ago

(this is my first post in a newsgroup... let's call it a test :D next time
i'll write something smarter, i promise!)

oh! here's a nice question...
after all this time playing nethack/slash'em i still got some knowledge to
seek.
what's the point in following some conducts like being vegetarian, or not
wishing, genociding etc...
do they give u higher scores at ascension? if so, how much?
right now, beside the 2 assault rifles wielding knight, i'm using a elven
yeoman,lev 12, hp max 97, dual wieldin excalibur+SoJustice, both +3 blessed,
and of course dual firearms in the BoH alongside with deathsword found in a
shop at DL2, lotsa holy water, some of this, some of that, blahblah....
uhm... i was sayin... i'm that yeoman who still hasn't genocided and eaten
meat (but i'm non strictly veg, probably i ate something i shouldn't have
:|). so, how much is this conduct worth? and others? is there a link with
all the conducts and their score?

thanks everybody

nethack rules!

"Valerio" <vandal_3v@tin.it> skrev i melding
> :|). so, how much is this conduct worth? and others? is there a link with
> all the conducts and their score?

None of the conducts affect your final score in any way - they are
considered as extra challenges.

And, Slash'Em...put a in the subject.

LasseN

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Valerio wrote:

> i love my knight dual wielding assault rifles with ton of ammos in his
> blessed BoH :D i always loved those anachronisms in rpgs lol
> what do u think of slash'em's firearms?
>
> Vandal, playing nethack since 3.0, t'was many years ago
>
> (this is my first post in a newsgroup... let's call it a test :D next time
> i'll write something smarter, i promise!)

OK, So a piece of advice concerning posting (don't take them
personally, I don't intend to harm) :

On rgrn, people mostly speak about nethack which is much more played
than slash'em. To allow people to easilly sort between nethack-related and
slash'em-related messages, it is nice to say so in the subject. The usual
way is to indicate that your message concern slash'em by starting your
subjet with the 'tag' : "".

--
Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

Adresse mail plus valide à partir de septembre 2005.
Utiliser l'adresse de redirection permanente :
Jean-Yves.Moyen `at` ens-lyon.org

Valerio wrote:
> i love my knight dual wielding assault rifles with ton of ammos in his
> blessed BoH :D i always loved those anachronisms in rpgs lol
> what do u think of slash'em's firearms?
>
> Vandal, playing nethack since 3.0, t'was many years ago
>
> (this is my first post in a newsgroup... let's call it a test :D next time
> i'll write something smarter, i promise!)

I personally never use them... mind you Im still somewhat new to
slashem... but Id rather keep on throwing daggers the old fashioned
way... they generally are lighter, you dont have to wield another
weapon to use them, and having a stack of +7 elven daggers still does a
nice bit of damage (but Im not really sure how much damage you can do
using firearms).

Marky Mark

Marky Mark wrote:
> Valerio wrote:

> > what do u think of slash'em's firearms?

> I personally never use them...
> and having a stack of +7 elven daggers still does a
> nice bit of damage

I'm much the same. However, with tinker and/ or GL it's possible to get
elven daggers by the hundred, which is enough to generate a decent
stack of +8 or +9 daggers. If you wanted, you could then further tinker
them up to great daggers, which I believe are even more dangerous than
elfy ones.

>(but Im not really sure how much damage you can do using firearms).
Lots. And lots and lots.