Sign in with
Your question

Tages driver update...website down?

Last response: in Windows 7
January 22, 2013 11:48:45 PM

Hello,

I have a game i am trying to install and i keep getting the "you must be an admin" error, i know that i should download the patch. but it seem the website no longer works (it comes up forbidden, and i have checked other messages and boards and it seem it has been that way for a while.) what can i do to get around this and get my game to work?

thank you!

i apologize if this is posted in the wrong place.
a b $ Windows 7
January 22, 2013 11:51:56 PM

whiteliar said:
Hello,

I have a game i am trying to install and i keep getting the "you must be an admin" error, i know that i should download the patch. but it seem the website no longer works (it comes up forbidden, and i have checked other messages and boards and it seem it has been that way for a while.) what can i do to get around this and get my game to work?

thank you!

i apologize if this is posted in the wrong place.

You are indeed in the wrong place but everyone needs a helping hand sometimes. ;) 

If the manufacturer's site isn't functioning you might be able to find a mirror site that still is hosting it via Google.

Can you provide a little more detail in regards to the title of the actual game because a quick Google search reveals information about a founding prophet of a foreign country I can't announce?
m
l
January 23, 2013 1:33:29 AM

I'm having the same issue as whiteliar. The Tages site: http://www.tagesprotection.com/main.htm doesn't seem to be working. Gettin a 403 Forbidden error, so I am unable to download the update, which i need to play The Witcher.

I've looked around for a mirror site with the file, but have had no luck. Hopefully the site we be back up soon but i wont hold my breath.
m
l
!