[s] The good thing about being a vampire...

The good thing about being a vampire is that sometimes when walking at DL4
you can read:
"The plain centaur zaps a spiked wand.
The death ray hits you!
You seem unaffected."

And you suddenly see this as a blessing rather than a curse...
(well, it still killed my two dogs, but I can have more quite easily...)

--
Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

Adresse mail plus valide à partir de septembre 2005.
Utiliser l'adresse de redirection permanente :
Jean-Yves.Moyen `at` ens-lyon.org
2 answers Last reply
More about good thing vampire

    Jym wrote:
    > And you suddenly see this as a blessing rather than a curse...
    > (well, it still killed my two dogs, but I can have more quite easily...)

    What's more, as a vamp, you can feed on their corpses without penalty.

    --
    The voice of Anhur booms out "Use my gift wisely" --more--
    g - The blessed Swordchucks of Fighter.

    On 13 Jul 2005 07:40:56 -0700
    dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote:

    >The voice of Anhur booms out "Use my gift wisely" --more--
    >g - The blessed Swordchucks of Fighter.

    now that would make a GREAT artifact...

Games Video Games