[s] The good thing about being a vampire...

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 5:00:17 AM

The good thing about being a vampire is that sometimes when walking at DL4
you can read:
"The plain centaur zaps a spiked wand.
The death ray hits you!
You seem unaffected."

And you suddenly see this as a blessing rather than a curse...
(well, it still killed my two dogs, but I can have more quite easily...)

--
Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

Adresse mail plus valide à partir de septembre 2005.
Utiliser l'adresse de redirection permanente :
Jean-Yves.Moyen `at` ens-lyon.org

More about : good thing vampire

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 11:40:56 AM

Jym wrote:
> And you suddenly see this as a blessing rather than a curse...
> (well, it still killed my two dogs, but I can have more quite easily...)

What's more, as a vamp, you can feed on their corpses without penalty.

--
The voice of Anhur booms out "Use my gift wisely" --more--
g - The blessed Swordchucks of Fighter.

On 13 Jul 2005 07:40:56 -0700
dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote:

>The voice of Anhur booms out "Use my gift wisely" --more--
>g - The blessed Swordchucks of Fighter.

now that would make a GREAT artifact...
!