Sign in with
Your question

All-In-One-PC : Will it work?

Tags:
  • Wireless Access
Last response: in General Connectivity
September 15, 2003 10:28:10 PM

Hi everyone,

We are close to finishing our development of an all in one PC. It has a 17" 16:9 widescreen LCD (detachable and interchangeable) that supports a full-featured mobo, in its housing. The entire unit will be slightly wider by at least 1"-2" than the Sony PCV-W30, but will provide complete upgradeability. This means you can go shopping online at www.pricewatch.com for a new processor (Intel or AMD), memory (PC2700+), and even an AGP video card. The standard unit will ship with an nForce2 mobo and Athlon XP 2400-3000. It will include USB 2.0, 1394 (firewire), PC card slot, 200GB HDD(upgradeable) as well as a DVD-R/RW CD-R/RW combo drive. It will have a TV tuner, wireless keyboard and mouse and will be bundled with XP. We will post the pics of the unit for you all by the end of next month.

For now I would really appreciate some feedback on this product. But more than anything I really would like to know if anyone out there would be interested in such a PC, that not only provides flexible entertainment options(for gaming, movies, PVR), but also gives everyone the same upgradeability options as a desktop would. The price remains TBD.

Again any comments, ideas posted are greatly appreciated. Do get in touch with me or my co-representative at:

israfil@hotmail.com
rdskl@yahoo.com

More about : work

October 28, 2003 10:09:01 AM

Not bad. When r u going to post the pics?

did u decide on the price yet?
!