Compiling Nethack with Qt 4.0.0

owen

Now that Qt 4.0.0 is out, has anyone attempted compiling Nethack using
it as the interface, with any success?

More to the point, now that Qt is available GPL'd for Win32, has anyone
had any success compiling Nethack on Windows using the Qt interface?

Owen

On 12 Jul 2005 07:58:31 -0700, "Owen" <xe2vske02@sneakemail.com> wrote:

>Now that Qt 4.0.0 is out, has anyone attempted compiling Nethack using
>it as the interface, with any success?

you feel a malignant aura surround your computer.

no, seriously, curse you.

i just came back for the first time since, oh, april - and the first post i
see is yours, which at a quick glace has "nethack" and "4.0.0" in the topic.

curse you.

;)

--
-b

1 5966142 ___-Wiz-Hum-Mal-Neu ascended to demigod-hood. 261 [361]
Displayed email address has been spamproofed, reverse username to deproof.

Owen wrote:
> Now that Qt 4.0.0 is out, has anyone attempted compiling Nethack using
> it as the interface, with any success?

I don't think you can just compile QT3 applications for QT4. It'd have
to be ported first.

--
If geiger counter does not click,
the coffee, she is just not thick