Help appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihillz

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
How do I chang my wep key? I'm trying to play pokemon and I saw somewhere that I have to change the default in order to use wifi on my DS. :??:

Solution
you have to log into your router, if you tell us what router, we may be able to help you better.

Nintendo DS is known to have issues connecting to some routers as well. so even with the WEP key set, you may still be out of luck(SMC BARRICADE G is out of luck).

WEP is an older way to secure wireless networks, it is a shame Nintendo never moved to WPA or something better.

If all else fails, you can always get a Nintendo wifi stick at the store. those always work :)
you have to log into your router, if you tell us what router, we may be able to help you better.

Nintendo DS is known to have issues connecting to some routers as well. so even with the WEP key set, you may still be out of luck(SMC BARRICADE G is out of luck).

WEP is an older way to secure wireless networks, it is a shame Nintendo never moved to WPA or something better.

If all else fails, you can always get a Nintendo wifi stick at the store. those always work :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.