MN-500 and UPnP

Last response: in Networking
November 14, 2004 1:40:43 PM

I am trying to install my MN-500 base station but when it
brings up an error message about not have Universal Plug
and Play enabled. I have enabled UPnP, rebooted and it
still doesn't work. Any help is appreciated.

More about : 500 upnp

November 16, 2004 3:22:30 AM

Which version of Windows are you running?

!