MN-500 and UPnP

I am trying to install my MN-500 base station but when it
brings up an error message about not have Universal Plug
and Play enabled. I have enabled UPnP, rebooted and it
still doesn't work. Any help is appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about upnp

    Which version of Windows are you running?

    ZB wrote:

    > I am trying to install my MN-500 base station but when it
    > brings up an error message about not have Universal Plug
    > and Play enabled. I have enabled UPnP, rebooted and it
    > still doesn't work. Any help is appreciated.

Routers Hardware Microsoft Error Message Networking